Wednesday 5 March 2014

Welcome to the Visit Southern Norway Blog

Hi,

I have been blogging and building websites for many years and enjoy the experience.

I moved to Kristiansand in 2005 and made a website for English speaking tourists visiting the area . This became quite popular and in the end, I was fortunate enough to get a job with the official tourist organisation Visit Sørlandet.

Since starting this new job, I have travelled to many different areas of Southern Norway and so it is important to write about these experiences to help others wishing to do the same.

Myself and others from the Visit Southern Norway team will be updating this blog with useful info.






Adam Read
Visit Sørlandet
adam@visitsorlandet.com
Tlf 47 24 9336
www.visitsorlandet.com

1 comment:

  1. Best blogs huh… thanks to compile these; it actually helps me a lot.
    letterhead

    ReplyDelete