Friday 18 July 2014

Driving the boat to work.

Adam from Visit Sørlandet took the boat into work one day during the summer...


I like to get to work early in the mornings. Always have. I hate to go to work late or stress about not getting there on time, so I always prepare for the day.


Due to the fantastic weather Kristiansand has been having, I thought it was a good idea to go in on the boat. The river was nice and calm as was the ocean.


Drove under the Varoddbrua bridge...


and past the nudist beach where thankfully there was no action.

  

Here is an old German bunker from World War 2.


Someone on an early morning rowing trip


and stopped by at Korsvik Marina to get some petrol.


Passed by Queen Victoria cruise liner on her way into the port.



On the way into town, there were a line of yachts at the docks.


and I found a place to park at Fiskebrygga next to some flowers.



It is a nice way to start the day.



1 comment:

  1. Great webpage buddy, I am going to notify this to all my friends and contacts as well.
    printing

    ReplyDelete